Students who have completed grades 7-12
Silver Cliff Ranch
June 24-29, 2018
Student Ministry Building
logistics for you.
1 Camp, 2 Experiences
Camp is for both middle school and high school students. Buses, cabins, recreation time, and small groups will be separate for high school and middle school students. Additionally, high school students will have an opportunity to go rafting, and all middle school students will go to the Adventure Park at Noah’s Ark. All students will be together for meals, evening worship, and church group time to wrap up the day.
We will be leaving very early in the morning on Sunday, June 24th, by charter bus and driving straight through to Silver Cliff. We will stop along the way for lunch and dinner. We will be returning to Rockwall very late on Friday, June 29th. We will leave Colorado early Friday morning with no overnight stop. We will stop for lunch and dinner on the way home. We will post travel updates via social media throughout the trip.
- Only 1 Small Suitcase
- Only 1 Small Carry-On
- Pillow/Blanket for the bus
- Food Money – 4 Fast Food Travel Meals & Snacks at Camp
- Toiletries & Beach Towel
- Bible, Pen, & Paper
- Recreational Clothing (No Spaghetti Straps)
- Swim Suits – 1 Piece Only
- Evening Service Attire: Nice Clothes/Shorts (No Short, Wind, or Running Shorts for Worship)
- HIGH SCHOOL ONLY – Water Shoes/Shirt for Rafting (Clothing rental available for minimal charge)
Do Not Bring
- Any Type of Drug
- Anything Valuable
Any violation of these or other camp rules will be grounds for dismissal from camp in which the camper will be sent home at the expense of the parent/guardian.
Registration is closed!